Content Library: Handouts
This library allows you to store and manage handouts for players. You can add files by URL or by uploading directly to d20pro. Currently supported files include JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, PDFs, and hyperlinks. Handouts are perfect for clues, notes, and scenes that you want to share with your group. Handouts are temporary and do not permanently reside on the players' computers. This allows you full control over their accessibility and allows you to temporarily share files with players. You can revoke access at any time. You can dynamically search all handouts using the search function. Handouts are part of the Content Library
- Share: Share with Players.
- View: View handout yourself only.
- Name: The name of the handout, you can rename.
- Module: The module of the handout, you can rename.
- Create: Creates a new handout from a URL or File.
- Import: Imports a handout in the file format of .d20_handout.
- Export: Exports a handout in the file format of .d20_handout in a folder you specify.
- Push: Pushes each handout that has shared access to players out to all players who have access. This is useful when players accidentally close out of the handout and want to view again.
- Delete: Deletes the selected handout from the library.
When sharing you can select individual players to view each handout. Remember, if you do not remove access for each handout d20Pro will store this as a permanent setting. Thus, when you are done sharing, un-check the players for each handout you previously shared.