Character Edit -> Skills Tab.
The Skills tab allows you to manage skills on your character sheet.
- Add: adds a new Skill to the list of skillss on your character.
- Delete: deletes an existing skill from the list of skills.
- View Toggles: Displays Skills.
- Show All: Shows All Skills from Library.
- Proficiency/Ranked: Shows Skills on the character which have Proficiencies/Ranks.
- NonProficiency/Ranked: Shows Skills on the character which do not have Proficiencies/Ranks.
- Proficiency/Ranks: Shows total number of Proficiencies/Ranks.
- Penalty: Opens the Penalties dialog to allow adding a global/category Skill penalty.
Skills List Item
- D20: Double clicking the blue Dice will roll that Skill for the character.
- Skill: The Name of the Skill.
- Atribute: The Attribute associated with the skill.
- Proficiency/Ranks: Proficiencies/Ranks for the Skill.
- Modifier: Misc modifier for the SKill.
Character Edit -> Skills -> Add.
Character Edit -> Skills -> Penalty.